
The Flat Iron Building also known as the Fuller Building was built in 1902 by Daniel Burnhan and John Wellborn Root. The building is 285 ft. 87 meters. It has 22 floors and it's in a Beaux-Arts Style. It was made of a steel skeleton. The color of it is beige sort of tan and the scaffolding protecting it's new construction is orange. It's very unique because from a certain angle it looks flat but from the sky it looks like a triangle because it is triangular shape. I really like this building because of it's unique style and because it is the only flat building ever constructed. I dont think that I would change anything in this building because everything about it makes it beautiful, especially the triangular shape and the way the windows are. I would make a couple more of those though.
No comments:
Post a Comment