Our project was to create a tall skyscraper out of cardboard. I decided to make a animal shelter skyscraper.One of the buildings is shaped of a dog bone and the second building is tall and church style. My main focus would the animal shelter for their thousands of in need for medical help and shelter. My territory is focused on animals so it holds pools, playgrounds, water fountains etc. i wanted to make this land as confttirble it can be for the animals so i even added trees and grass. I was deeply infatuated by this building it was my way of expressing about animals. I am proud of my work and and the effort i had set to this project.
Monday, June 25, 2007
judy's skysraper
Our project was to create a tall skyscraper out of cardboard. I decided to make a animal shelter skyscraper.One of the buildings is shaped of a dog bone and the second building is tall and church style. My main focus would the animal shelter for their thousands of in need for medical help and shelter. My territory is focused on animals so it holds pools, playgrounds, water fountains etc. i wanted to make this land as confttirble it can be for the animals so i even added trees and grass. I was deeply infatuated by this building it was my way of expressing about animals. I am proud of my work and and the effort i had set to this project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment